The Baking BundleRegular price $140.00
For you: A set of baking essentials from our friends at Williams Sonoma • For those in need: A set of restaurant-quality baking essentials (delivered via our network of nonprofit partners) • Scroll down to view bundle details
About the dinner plates:
Successful baking relies as much on good tools as it does on techniques and ingredients, and our commercial-quality bakeware provides an outstanding foundation. Crafted of aluminized steel for exceptional performance and durability, the pans feature Goldtouch® Pro nonstick coating – our most advanced nonstick finish – for easy release and quick cleanup.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent results.
- Goldtouch Pro nonstick coating releases food with ease, enables quick cleanup and provides more abrasion-resistance than standard nonstick surfaces.
- Coated wire reinforcement along rims maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Cake pans feature extra-thick rolled edges to enhance strength and retain shape.
- Dishwasher safe.
6-piece set includes:
- 1 cookie sheet
- 1 muffin pan
- 2 round cake pans
- 1 half-sheet pan
- 1 cooling rack
- Cookie Sheet: 17" x 12 1/4"; 2 lb. 3 oz.
- 12-Well Muffin Pan: 15 3/4" x 11 1/4" x 1 1/2" high; 2 lb. 4 oz.
- 9" Round Cake Pans (2): 9" diam., 2" high; 5-cup cap.; 1 lb.
- Half-Sheet Pan: 17 1/4" x 12 1/2" x 1" high; 2 lb. 12 oz.
- Made in USA with American and imported materials.
- Steel-wire rack has nonstick silicone/polyester coating.
- Fits inside half-sheet pan.
- 16 3/4" x 11 1/2" x 1/2" high; 11 oz.
- Made in China.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash bakeware in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing bakeware to maintain longevity over time.
- Clean with hot water, soap and soft sponge.
- Avoid using abrasive cleaning products and scouring pads.
About the bundle for those in need!
- Aluminum baking sheet
- Stainless mixing bowl
- Wood mixing spoon
- Stainless measuring cup set
COCObundle's mission is to provide well-made essentials to those in need.
From time to time, needs may slightly differ from what's been gifted. In that case, we'll issue our nonprofit partner an exact-amount credit that can be used toward whatever COCObundle items are needed most.